Entry 34
Friday, May 28, 2004
I got highest in the whole class and level for my Mid-Year Examinations!! Yippee!!
Here are my results:
English Language: 68.7 (B3)
Mathematics: 70.8 (A2)
Mother Tongue: 68.5 (B3)
Science: 82.8 (A1)
History: 58.1 (C5)
Literature: 70.8 (A2)
Home Economics: 76.9 (A1)
Visual Art: 72.0 (A2)
I have done really well and I am determined to keep it up. Xinmin and others were pissed that I beat them. I have to maintain now. Well, for L1R5, I guess, if I took those that I want, it would be 12 points. Not bad. But I want six or eight. Meaning that A1 for all the subjects. I better work hard. Orh, me and Xinmin has discussed something and we both agreed on it. I'd better not blurt it aloud here; cause Xinmin does not want Danny and some others to know. SorrieXz!! :(
I am now working on Geography notes. So ta ta!! :pPp
9:53 PM;