Entry 36
Saturday, May 29, 2004

Damn blaadie fucker. There is so much homework:



English Paper 1
English Paper 2
Mathematics Full Paper 1
Mathematics Full Paper 2
Science Full Paper
Science Think Tank Papers
Geography Project



Damn it. But never mind I guess. I have to work hard. Blaadie hell. Work hard is all that matters now. Cause I want to make it in the ACSIEE. And so does Xinmin and I guess both of us cannot slack as much from now. And so now, I'd better go and do all my homework and also revise. I haven't even bathe although it is 3 in the afternoon. Better go bath now. Bye~!~


2:26 PM;

!FEEDMELIES
AZRI
ZAZ <3
BITCH GANG SECT <3
FRIENDS <3

!KILLTOSEPARATE

ShoutMix chat widget


!FREIGHTTRAIN
Featuring: Natalia Vodianova on Vogue, July 2005
Layout: rusroulette

!POUREDTHEFUEL
ALOYSIUS ANG
ANGELIN YEO
BELINDA TAN
BENJAMIN TAN
BRENDAN
CASSANDRA
CHRISTINE
HUILONG
JASWIN
JAZZY/BUTT
KATHY
MELVRICK
SARAH
SHANTI
SUFYAN
YANYI