Entry 41
Monday, May 31, 2004
Well. Holidays is coming soon. And many of my friends are already celebrating. I did not do too badly as well; I was out at Orchard Road with friends from morning till about an hour ago. .. Meaning at about 11. Gosh! Cannot believe how late I am. But my aprents weren't home and did not know that i was out, cause if they did, I would be shelled throughly over and over liaoZ. Scared. But it was fun outdoors. I managed to study le and I think I did my revision well in overall. Today, I basically touched on my Science and my notes for Geography. I had to redo all my Geography notes cause my computer accidentally deleted its data and it was a blistering experience as I typed all that I remembered. Now I have to redo!! Damn it.
Now, to some people who feels that I am too vulgar in expressing myself sometimes, you are welcome to get out. My close friends understand that vulgarities is somehow a way I express myself. So if you are not happy with me expressing myself, please. .. Get out, and I would be glad as well. (I wrote this because some arrogant bastard came and told me to cut down on vulgarities. No, it is not Derrick. Someone else.) okae, I managed to do some Science revision on Diffusion & Osmosis and also Light. It was rather weird experience as I was practically bending this way and that as the bus I was it made its sneaky procession of its journey. I was with Serene and also Jun Xiang and Mike. Jun Xiang kept bothering me from behind until Serene turned and gave him a straight punch in the nose. The two of them are martial arts experts but somehow they don't really see eye to eye sometimes but I know that they are the best of friends. ^___^
And I decided to accept my aunt's offer to go overseas to Bukit Tinggi. I decided that I'll put it behind me as I think I am going for the sake of my cousin's younger brother's wish. If it hadn't been for him, I would not go. My aunt has been really sweet ever since I gave that email containing some advice to help my cousin. And frankly speaking, I kind of not believed that she has changed for the better. But I am not having high hopes though; cause she might change to her old self anytime soon. but I really hope that she would change for the better. But if that is who she want to remain as. .. I have nothing to say or do. Because that is her life ultimately and she determines it.
I am currently pissed off by some bastard and bitch from SAJC. I do not give a damn about those people who respect this school;
I DON'T! ManX, they really have their heads in cloud 9 just cause they are in this jc. I was buying a pink file for my classmate for her literature file and this fucking couple from SAJC was chatting away about me buying some pink file.
FUCK IT! What the damn fuck is so wrong about buying a pink file for school. And I am just so pissed. Stop here for now.
12:13 AM;