Entry 44
Wednesday, June 2, 2004
I really feel a bit cheered up but yet, I still have no motivation whatsoever as to complete my assignments and projects or study. My parents decided to give consent to me applying for ACSI for next year, they think that it will be alright to the family's finances. But what is now worrying me is that Zikai told me that somehow, independent schools would ask for donations and would be biased to those who donate more. Meaning unfair treatment, which I think is something that the MOE should look into. I mean, education should be fair. .. Putting us in a risk which means that we can have a wonderful time in school if we donated a lot of bucks is totally a huge hefty sum on one's finances. I sure hope that ACSI is not like that. That is why I asked Zi Ning to ask her friend who is currently at that school. But an event can occur whereby the school
does asks for donations and that would be pits for me.
But in the event that this occurs, then I shall choose; Commonwealth Secondary. However, I really want to try for ACSI as I want to go to the boarding school to feel what is it like in the army. This is my chance but if the donations holds me back, then my imagination should never cease to assist me. But imagination is never like the real thing. And that is why I want to try for ACSI. And be cool ruggers. And change my life.
7:31 PM;