Entry 52
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Humans were created with the ability to cry; for both guys and girls. I have been pained too much till now I have no more tears to shed. Maybe forever. I just have been hurt beyond my own barriers of emotions. I have been numbed.
- - -
How poetic. ..
I did not know why I wrote those few lines, but I think it was rather pretty. Somehow, those few lines showed my feelings, although they are rather intimate.
*starts laughing*.
Never mind. I must be deangered by emotions somehow. Well, today must be my worst day spent. I spent my day sleeping till about two in the afternoon simply because I slept at five in the morning! I seriously must have altered my sleep pattern. I woke up with my head so groggy so I just rolled from my bed to my floor and somehow managed to go to my bathroom alive.
Soon after, my sister made me have a migraine from her screams and thus I swallowed some pills which were so big that I thought I would choke on them. Thank god, such thing did not occur. I apologise for my monotony in writing for today's entry. I know that it is not prudent, seemingly, my mood is rather dampened by some turbulent emotions. I am getting more and more temperamental.
I was stuck at home with nothing to do. So I bought some packets of M&Ms and poured them into a big bowl and munched. I ate and ate while watching some programs on the television that I did not realize I finished four packets of them. Wow~!~ I must be getting fatter. I hope. I cannot stand my skinny frame any longer. Well. That is all. I'd better go off, much to my dislike. My parents are making their nonsense about bills.
9:02 PM;