Entry 60
Saturday, June 26, 2004
(To allow anonymity, I shall Mo Mo Ren as Xy;
I shall be referred to as Nic.)
Well, I had planned to meet Xy today over at West Mall. Initially, I did not know that it was the most boring place to be at, but well. .. I discovered that out too late. It seems that today is not my good day, and thus I shall write my pain here. Well, allow me to begin my heartfelt journey here in my diary.
Okae, so I had a haircut which sucks and I got an sms from Xy, stating that she was not in a mood to go out. Thus I slacked around at home. With nothing more to do. Then she smsed again, stating that she wanted to go out. I was already puzzled. Does she or doesnt she want to go out? I took it that she was serious, and thus got ready and went out.
I was early, and was waiting at the library. I sms-ed her and she said she was on the way. I happened to see my god brother there, so he managed to calm me down, if not, I would have probably bitten my tongue off from anticipation. Not long after, she arrived. I guess that she was so much more ravishing then what she claimed that I was struck speechless. I even forgotten her name. So, our first ever face to face conversation began with some stuttering.
She was a fun girl, I must admit. She started a hide and seek game, which I utterly lost in. Oh well. :X
Then somehow, she began the commander and my words at speech didnt deter her a bit. I was pointing out the fact that I had to go to a certain shop but she either did not hear me or was deep in thought. When we were out of the shopping center did she explain that she wanted to go to Mac. O....kae. Couldnt stop her. So I followed. It was only when we were seated did she say that she wanted to do work. I was totally caught off guard. Slacking in the dictionary is not doing anything, unless I am behind time. So I was sitting there like an arsehole of a dope, with nothing to do. Bought a drink and slurped it slowly, not knowing what to do.
She kept insisting that I make conversation, but somehow, it utterly failed. Then from there, we talked about stuff. All crappy stuff. School, life, parents. Duh.
Boring. I guess we were
damn awkward huh? Well, I couldnt deny the fact that we were talking about lame stuff. If Xinmin was there, she'd die from listening to our lame conversation, so you can just imagine. Talked about crappy stuff.
But I did know more about her and other stuffs.
I found about the NYGHS, RGS, SJI, SCGS, TCH, HCJC, NJC, SMSS and some more schools which formed a kap; an area where everyone studies.
And also her, relationship background thingie. Shant comment further. It is rather private.
Her life and all that. You get the idea. She asked about my parents and I think that that made me more awkward in the conversation. My parents arent one of the best subjects I like to talk about in a first day of meeting.
XY! You lied about your racial status!
Guess that I am temperamental. Oh well. Anyone whose not happy with it, can jolly well fuck off. And those not happy with my command of vulgarities can fuck off also. If you are my friends, you would know that my command of vulgarities is simply to express my anger. Muahaha.
I guessed that our conversation was forced. Oh well to that as well.
je blesser
figure out what that means.
went home quite late though.
On the way home, tears streamed down from my eyes. I think it could be knowing so much things about Xy.
je't aime for me.
I guess that I could not stop the tears, they kept coming. I went to Lot 1 and decided what to get for Victoria and Teresa. Muahahaha~!~
But I am still hurt. I called Crystal and we went to a place I went to for so long whenever I feel down. I end my post here and now, typing this from her laptop that I asked her to bring. Muacks Crystal for understanding me so much.
10:38 PM;