281;
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MAJOR NEWSFLASH

I'VE COMPLETED EOM!

NEWSFLASH

1. A RESEARCH IN THE UNITED STATES STATED THAT TEENAGERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP FOR TWELVE HOURS. SOMEHOW, I FEEL THE GREATEST RESENTMENT TOWARDS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT HAS MADE ME AND MY DEAREST FRIENDS SUFFER BY SLEEPING FOR A QUARTER OF THAT PERIOD.

2. THE SINGAPORE DEFENCE AND SCIENCE AGENCY IS FORMULATING A TABLET CONTAINING PURE CAFFEINE. DESIGNED TO KEEP TIRED SOLDIERS VIGILANT. SCREW THEM LA. WE'RE BECOMING ROBOTS AND NOT HUMANS WITH A SENSE OF DIGNITY.

3. AT THE RATE I'M GOING, I THINK I NEED THOSE CAFFEINE TABLETS. STUDENTS IN SINGAPORE ARE ROBOTS ANYWAY.

4. LASTLY! I'VE COMPLETED THE VOMIT-INDUCING EOM ASSIGNMENT.


i didnt go to school today. woke up with a major migraine and hence, took a break. i did so much research for the eom assignment. i've been online for ten hours and counting, and that's not a pleasant thought at all. i feel super drained.

oh. want to thank my dearest baby for the constant encouragement, as i wallowed in misery for about two hours doing research for eom until baby called. i miss you darl!

to syafeeeeqah! i've yet to play red beard and monkey lander on miniclips.com! i've hardly the time. given the stupid eom and other multitudes of assignments.

i think i missed super a lot today by missing school. i missed physics and chemistry lectures. missed a physics practical. WELL. I DIDNT MISS MOTHER TONGUE. i can't be bothered to even go for it. anyway, i missed volleyball. BEAUTIFUL.

MOSTLY. i miss my friends la! i didnt have my daily dosage of laughter.

okay okay. i think it's time for me to get my butt down to doing some history assignments.

11:59 PM;

!FEEDMELIES
AZRI
ZAZ <3
BITCH GANG SECT <3
FRIENDS <3

!KILLTOSEPARATE

ShoutMix chat widget


!FREIGHTTRAIN
Featuring: Natalia Vodianova on Vogue, July 2005
Layout: rusroulette

!POUREDTHEFUEL
ALOYSIUS ANG
ANGELIN YEO
BELINDA TAN
BENJAMIN TAN
BRENDAN
CASSANDRA
CHRISTINE
HUILONG
JASWIN
JAZZY/BUTT
KATHY
MELVRICK
SARAH
SHANTI
SUFYAN
YANYI